Man’s Love is Fickle


                                                         Photo Credit: Google/istock

A woman loves a man; she calls him ‘’ Her Heartbeat’’!
A man loves a woman; he calls her ‘’Baby’’!
She says to him
Baby? Is that all I’m to you?
He says certainly not; you mean much more to me, you are the most important person in my Life right now.
Huh! Really, so am I more important than your mother?
Huh! Erm, Erm, but baby why the comparison na?
I just want to know how much you love me.

Babe I profess my love to you every day, isn’t that enough?
Words are not enough my dear, I wish your love can be measured in percentage; I want to be able to quantify your love for me! Huh
You say you love me, and buy me gifts, but I worth much more
You say you love me, by your words, but your words are not enough.

Ha! How much more can a man love a woman? I respect you, treat you right, and buy you gifts.
It shows how much I love you.

Darling, I love you I call you ‘’ my heartbeat’’, you see, to say you love me is easy! But to understand my heartbeat is the true and profound love!
Huh!

Yes, you love me, yet you don’t know me, you don’t understand my heartbeat, for if you do you won’t call me ‘’Baby’’!
Ha! I see, so you don’t like being called ‘’Baby’’?
Duh! Do I have to spell it out ‘’Baby’’ is so cliché!

I want to be more than a Baby to you, I want to be your ‘’heartbeat’’.
All I want is our hearts to beat as one
That’s what a Woman wants
That’s what this Woman wants!




Comments

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018