Those Eyes!


Those eyes fixed at me like two-edged sword
Piercing into my soul;  searching for my heart
But not asking for it. 

Those eyes dries me sore 
my stomach begins to rumble 
I stutter;  
my words tumble out in staccato 
coherent thoughts morph into incoherent sounds
Stumbling over every word
as I still the butterflies flittering
around in my stomach

Those eyes intense
Leaving me to wonder
Wandering in the land of Fantasy.

Those eyes tells time to hold still
eyes doe like;
Tells a story, tales that opposes 

Those eyes reveals, 
But revealed no Truth .

Comments

  1. I await the sequel to what happens to those eyes and the one that gazes into those eyes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018