I want to be the Girl You Like.




I walk pass you
My face split by a smile
My voice sounding like caller tune when I say Good morning!
My waist twisting out of control
My heels knock real hard
Maybe you will notice my shoe
Move your gaze to my Sassy Skirt 
Move to my Narrow waist

Did we just lock eyes?

God damn she is Gorgeous
I thought I heard you say;

But you don’t even notice me
I adorn myself with Rich blend Burgundy
Extension; top notch
Flawless Skin
Squatting day and night for this Bodacious Booty.
Bobo, how long will you turn a blind eye?
We need to quench this Burning desire.

Let me cater to your needs.
Don’t misread me
I can be the good bad girl of your dreams.
I can please you in the Kitchen and in the Other Room😉

If you loose me; you are losing your mind!

You don’t even need a key to my heart
The door is wide open
I have lost my Ego

I'm shamelessly into you
You smile sheepishly, like you don’t know
You move so slow, like you don’t have a Clue.
Bobo,let’s skip the Pep talk
And get right to the Chase

 I want to be the Girl you like!


#ladiesshootyourshot😆


DammyInspire...

PhotoCredit: Getty Image.









Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018