Is She Human?



  

 You have your head in the Cloud
Your nose up
As you walk by
Your Soothing Fragrance
 Introduces you
Your Scarlet Gown
Crafty Bedazzled
Prodigiously Flattering

You parade the room
 Oblivious of the stares
Deaf to the whispers
   ‘’Who is she?
   ‘’Where is she from?
   ‘’Is she even human?

 That smile
That Aura of a Goddess
Gracefully so, you waved like a Queen
Are you Queen Cersei?  Gracious yet Vile
Or Queen Bey, Tender yet Fierce
With that Smirk on Your Face

I wonder if you Shit
You shine so bright
Like a fallen angel
Hair so white, bright, long
Like a character from a fairy tale

Am in Awe of your beauty
You were moulded by a Perfect Potter
 With that hour glass shape
Effortlessly your hips swings
Underneath your attire
You’re fine like Red wine
You’re a beauty to behold
Should I call you Queen Goddess?
Should I bend a knee at your feet?
Should I Sing Your praise?
Or Hang your portrait on my wall.

My Feet betraying me as I approach
This Magnificent Entity
Closer! I moved
Closer I stepped
One more Step Closer
I told myself

Then the Goddess Spoke
I shuddered at the Sound of her voice
Alas! She is Human after all...




DammyInspire.. 
PhotoCredit: GettyImage.







Comments

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018