I Travelled on My Knees.


    

 

Wake me up from my slumber
Break me till I am broken
That I can hear the cry of the broken hearted
And my knees hit the floor
With lifting hands
And bowing head
Weeping and moaning in prayer
Till I see
Help coming to them
Strength imparted to their Spirit
Words of encouragements fills their heart

Yes I will pray
I will pray till the eyes of their understanding be flooded with light
Till they know the hope of their calling
I will pray
To see them walking in the Statues of the Lord
Oh yes I will pray
Till their faith be made Stronger
And they walk on in Boldness

Standing Tall
Chin Up
Chest out
Declaring their Victory
Yes I will pray
Till their trust is without border
Their Feet rooted in God’s Presence

As I travelled;
I saw Angels at work
Ministering to the Sick
Mending their broken hearts
I saw them run with the word
I saw them Dancing
Rejoicing
Declaring their Victory!

Yes I travelled on my knees
I’ll not return
Till I saw the victory
I prayed!


DammyInspire..
GettyImage.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018