He Loves Me; He Loves Me Not!!



     Feyi: I think he loves me!

   Duni: How do you know he loves you?

   Feyi: The way he looks at me; it feels like butterflies in my stomach.

  Duni: Hmmm!
  Duni: How does that feeling of butterflies in your stomach describes love?

 Feyi: (Rolling her eyes at Dunni) Duh! It’s the feeling of excitement, something bubbling on the inside. It’s what we call ATTRACTION Girl!

 Duni: (shaking her head) Wake up Girl! Your Life is not M&B Romance. For me I don’t think that’s Love.

 Feyi: So Mrs Know all, what’s your definition of Love?

 Duni: (scratches her head) Well I don’t know,

 Feyi: (interrupting Duni, rolling her eyes) obviously you don’t know what Love is.

Dunni: Yeah, because I have not been in love before. But if you want my candid opinion: I think love is about Action, more than Feeling.

 Feyi: Hmmm! philosopher, explain please

 Duni: God so Love the world that He Gave His Only Begotten Son…, So my theory of Love is selfless giving; sacrifice and mutual respect. Love is not selfish, neither is it based on feelings.

Feyi: (nodding her head; trying to think deeply) Wow! That’s profound. I have never thought of Love that way.

Duni: So what happens when the butterfly feelings is no longer there? What happens the day he offends you, or the day he does not buy you gifts or show you Love/ what happens then?

Feyi: Ehen! Seriously I will just break up with him.

Duni: (laughing) like you did with Stevens two years ago, and Seun Last year, Lol!

Regards,



DammyInspire…



Comments

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018