Choose Goodness!!



     
I hide

Drapes, heavy yet transparent hide me from my shame, guilt and secret pleasures
Separate but within view
How can i be so good yet so bad?
How do i douse these flames of adventure?
I question my thoughts

They seem to oppose each other
I want to be good and bad
My feelings act against me

Betrayal!

My hegemony is my appetite for the finer things of life
All the trappings
It has to be me being celebrated
I want to be the centre of attention
But here i am, hiding
So i walk out from behind the drapes
I stood before me a mirror and i saw me

Me!

I’m at the centre of this mirror
In this mirror which i am, i can be anything i choose
Right now, right here
I choose goodness
From and to me.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018