I CAN PROVE MYSELF!





     Everybody is a Genius, but if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid..Albert E.

I believe that everyone should be given a chance to prove him/her self, the fact that some one failed once or didn't meet expectation, does not mean that the person is a failure. That am not good in Mathematics, does not necessarily mean am a dumb student, my strong points might be Commerce, English or Literature.

But if due to my poor maths score, am not given the opportunity to further my education, or am being regarded as a failure because my maths is poor, so it makes it difficult for my other potentials to manifest and yield results, because i have been tagged a Total Failure, because  i didn't perform well in just one subject out of Ten or more subjects, does that mean am dull?

I ask you! is that Fair? Should i be judged by my inability to speak flawless English, and the works of my hands are overlooked. My Skills, designs, and talents, all disregarded just because i cant speak Qunice English! Don't i deserve an opportunity to prove myself useful in other fields? If good communication is not in my DNA, don't i deserve to be taught and trained on how to speak well, than being cast out as a Total Failure..

Am speaking for everyone out there, that has not been given a chance to prove him/her self, either in School, at Work, in the Church, amongst peers and also at Home. We are all Unique in our different ways and we all have our Potentials, so therefore we have to be given Equal Opportunities to Prove Ourselves.

DammyGold.

Comments

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018