Travelled on my knees

                          

Last night i took a journey to Israel across the seas, i did not go by boat or plane, i travelled on my knees.
I saw so many people there with scars and wounds within; But God told me that i should go there with oil to pour for Him.
I replied, ‘’Lord, i cannot go and work with such as these’’, He answered quickly. ‘’yes! You can, by travelling on your knees.’’
He said, ‘’you pray, I will meet their needs, you call and i will hear. Be concerned about the fate of those both far and near.’’
And so i tried it, knelt in prayer, gave up some hours of ease.
I felt the Lord right by my side, while travelling on my knees
As i prayed on, I saw them helped, and the badly wounded healed,
I saw God’s workers strength renewed while labouring on the field.
I said, ‘’yes, Lord! I have a job; my desire.  Thy will to please.
I can go and heed thy call, by travelling on my Knees.’’
   (Adapted from a poem by Sandra Goodwin).

Let us all pray for the peace of Nigeria; for the safety and rescue of the Abducted school girls.
You should be concerned if a stone was thrown at your neighbour’s house and not yours.....

Regards,
Dammygold

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018