Beneath The Water.






In the midst of a roaring storm
I find my feet
I find my feet in the promises of old
I find my feet in the now promises
I find my feet in the promises of what to come
I leap for joy for what is to become
I rejoice as the becoming unravels
I recognize the obstacles
But see the Victory ahead
I embrace the fiery darts
By my shield of Faith
Breastplate of righteousness
I wear me the Helmet of Salvation
I Strike with the Sword of the Spirit.
I keep my heart sprinkled from an evil conscience
My body washed with pure water
I draw near with a true heart
Beholding the Glory
I look at the Sun and do not see the Shadows.

I see what I’m to become
Cause to become the becoming
 I must place my feet

On the rock beneath the water.


For He is Faithful that Promised!
 DammyInspire..
PhotoCredit: ShutterStock






Comments

Popular Posts

The Life We Didn't Live

MICROWAVE RADIATION LEAKAGE!

New Media Publishers, Bloggers, PR Consultants & Social Media Influencers at #OPANMC2018